Traveller: Unleash the Creatures of Distant Worlds Upon Your Game
Beyond the Imperium, unknown creatures await unwitting explorers. Even in established civilizations, devious politicians and gangsters keep dangerous pets to show off their status. On frontier outposts, scarcely documented plants and animals attack any who threaten their habitats and food sources. With Foreven Worlds: Creatures of Distant Worlds, you’ll have a new monster to throw at your players no matter where they go.
This 29-page book features more than 60 new creature stat blocks. These include:
- 4 varieties of ants, from swarms of tiny creatures you can stomp with your boot to enormous specimens able to devour entire buildings
- 3 varieties of mutated canines called devil dogs, known for their mean disposition and terrible bite
- Blob creatures that can cause significant damage even to ships, such as magmites and space oozes
- Psionic plants and animals that coordinate their attacks and lure their prey to their doom
- Expanded traits and numerous benchmark creatures which enable you to create your own native flora and fauna for your games.
Give your players a new challenge today!
Download this awesome book of monsters exclusively at DriveThruRPG.