Pathfinder: Shadowsfall: Shadow Plane Player’s Companion is Released
Fight the Dark Side
Create your own dark hero to set against the twisted landscape and cruel foes of the plane of eternal night. Players and game masters are introduced to the vital Shadowsfall trappings needed to incorporate the Plane of Shadow into any Pathfinder Roleplaying Game campaign.
Combat the undead hordes, vampiric flora and cruel, uncaring Shadow gods. The Shadowsfall: Shadow Plane Player’s Companion features in its 34 pages:
- 16 character traits for the races of shadowsfall
- 2 alternate racial traits, one for the halfling, one for the wayang
- Racial Traits for the umbral kobold and the wanderer races
- Descriptions of how 19 classes fit into the plane of shadows.
- 12 character options, including the dusk stalker archetype, radiant knight archetype, order of the blackened heart for the cavalier, sorcerer bloodlines for two different dragons, new summoner evolutions, a new witch hex, the shadow elemental school for wizards, the kyton subdomain, the shadow subdomain, and the joy mystery
- 4 new animal companions, 4 new familiars and details on 8 improved familiars
- 13 new feats
- 14 new equipment, alchemical items, drugs, vehicles, and magic items
- 6 new spells
- 14 new deities to help and hinder your life in shadowsfall
- Details on new adusted magic item as well as 11 new adjusted magic items
- Descriptions on all 7 shadowsfall’s strongholds as well the outlands, the uninhabitable lands inbetween, 22 region–based character traits, and a map of shadowsfall